Qualified Veterinary Nurse
We are looking for veterinary nurses to join our Emergency team in Sylvia Park – Mt Wellington who align with our philosophy of providing exceptional care for patients and their families
Have you always had a passion for emergency and critical care nursing? Are you someone that thrives in a busy environment? Do you love being part of a supportive team? Now is your chance to join the VSA Nursing Team as a full-time veterinary nurse.
We are looking for full-time nurses to join our fast growing Emergency team. Because we are open 24/7 we can offer a 4 on 4 off roster to make sure work doesn’t get in the way of life, don’t be put off by thinking emergency nursing only means nightshifts. Contact us to see if we have the perfect role for you, we’d love to hear from you, if you:
- Are diploma qualified nurse or equivalent
- Are excited by the thought of having a varied and interesting case load from a diverse range of clients
- Thrive in a team environment and will take initiative to use your nursing skills to the best of your ability
We can offer you
- We have everything you need to offer an excellent standard of veterinary nursing care.
- Full training in the VSA way given, all you need to bring is your drive for learning and career development.
- Support and exciting opportunities to up-skill your nursing to the next level
- A great, supportive team, working together to provide the highest standard of care for our patients
- Competitive salary & development opportunities not readily available in many clinics
- Full time employment with a Monday-Friday, 10 hour day, 4 day week
Our nursing team is a highly valued and critical component to our services. If we’ve piqued your interest, get in touch to find out more. Previous emergency or referral hospital experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact: